|名稱||Physician， medical practitioner， medical doctor or simply doctor|
|職業技能||倫理學，藝術佮醫學的科學，analytical skills，佮critical thinking|
- 怹1949, Fildes' paintingThe Doctor was used by theAmerican Medical Associationin a campaign against a proposal for nationalized medical care不forth by President Harry S. Truman. The image was used in posters and brochures along with the slogan, "Keep Politics O͘t of this Picture" implying that involvement of the government in medical care would negatively affect the quality of care. 65,000 Posters ofThe Doctor were displayed, which helped to raise public skepticism for the nationalized healthcare campaign.
- World Health Organization: Classifying health workers Pang-bô͘:Wayback. Source: Adapted from International Labour Organization, International Standard Classification of Occupations: ISCO-08 (www.ilo.org/public/english/bureau/stat/isco/isco08/index.htm).
- Bell， Whitfield J。 "Medical practice in colonial America." Bulletin of the History of Medicine 31.5 (1957): 442-453 online。
- Hamilton， Bernice。 “The Medical Professions in the Eighteenth Century.” Economic History Review 4#2 1951， pp。 141–169。onlinein Britain
- Holloway， Sydney WF。 "Medical education in England， 1830–1858: A sociological analysis." History 49.167 (1964): 299-324。online
- Keevil， John Joyce。Medicine and the Navy， 1200-1900 (4 vol E。 & S。 Livingstone， 1957) on Royal Navy
- Porter， Roy。Disease， medicine and society in England， 1550-1860 (Cambridge University Press， 1995)。
|Pún 文章 sī chi̍t phiⁿ phí-á-kiáⁿ. Lí thang tàu khok-chhiong lâi pang-chō͘ Wikipedia.|