New Zealand 的所在。
|政治制度||Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy|
|貨幣單位||New Zealand dollar ($) (NZD)|
|GDP (PPP)||$173.2 billion (2016 年)|
|GDP (名義上的)||$169.9 billion (2016 年)|
|平均GDP (PPP)||$36,950 (2016 年)|
|平均GDP (名義上的)||$36,254 (2016 年)|
|HDI||0.913 (2014 年)|
基本 資料 官方 語言: 英語，Māori語，New Zealand 手語 首都: Wellington 上大的 城市: Auckland 王: Elizabeth II 總督: Anand Satyanand 𤆬頭的 部長: John Key 面積: 268,680 km² ( 排 第74 位) 人口:
- "God Save the Queen" is officially a national anthem but is generally used only on regal and viceregal occasions.
- English is ade facto official language due to its widespread use.
- Language percentages add to more than 100% because some people speak more than one language。 They exclude unusable responses and those who spoke no language (e.g。都young to talk).
- Hay, Jennifer; Maclagan, Margaret; Gordon, Elizabeth (2008). Dialects of English: New Zealand English. Edinburgh University Press. ISBN 978-0-7486-2529-1.
- "New Zealand's National Anthems". Ministry for Culture and Heritage. 17 February 2008 khòaⁿ--ê.
- "Protocol for using New Zealand's National Anthems". Ministry for Culture and Heritage. 17 February 2008 khòaⁿ--ê.
- New Zealand Government (21 December 2007). International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights Fifth Periodic Report of the Government of New Zealand (PDF) (Report). p. 89. 15 November 2015 khòaⁿ--ê.
In addition都the Māori language, New Zealand Sign Language is also an official language of New Zealand. The New Zealand Sign Language Act 2006 permits the use of NZSL in legal proceedings, facilitates competency standards for its interpretation and guides government departments in its promotion and use. English, the medium for teaching and learning in most schools, is a de facto official language by virtue of its widespread use. For these reasons, these three languages have special mention in the New Zealand Curriculum.
- "2013 Census QuickStats about culture and identity – Languages spoken". stats.govt.nz. Statistics New Zealand. 8 September 2016 khòaⁿ--ê.
- "Population clock". Statistics New Zealand. 14 April 2016 khòaⁿ--ê.The population estimate shown is automatically calculated daily at 00:00 UTC and is based on data obtained from the population clock on the date shown in the citation.
- "2013 Census – Cultural Diversity". Statistics New Zealand.
- "New Zealand". International Monetary Fund. 13 April 2016 khòaⁿ--ê.
- Wilson, John (March 2009). "European discovery of New Zealand – Tasman's achievement". Te Ara: The Encyclopedia of New Zealand. 24 January 2011 khòaⁿ--ê.
- Wilson, John (September 2007). "Tasman's achievement". Te Ara: The Encyclopedia of New Zealand. 16 February 2008 khòaⁿ--ê.
- Mackay, Duncan (1986). "The Search For The Southern Land". Chū Fraser, B. The New Zealand Book Of Events. Auckland: Reed Methuen. pp. 52–54.
- McKinnon, Malcolm (November 2009). "Place names – Naming the country and the main islands". Te Ara: The Encyclopedia of New Zealand. 24 January 2011 khòaⁿ--ê.
- Hay, Maclagan & Gordon 2008, p. 72.
- Williamson, Maurice (10 October 2013). "Names of NZ's two main islands formalised" (Press release). New Zealand Government. 1 May 2017 khòaⁿ--ê.
|本 文章 是一篇疕仔囝。你通鬥擴充來幫助Wikipedia。|